Coronavirus: Suspended performances at Crewe Lyceum Theatre
Updated: 26 March 2020, 16:20pm
As a result of recent Government guidance discouraging mass gatherings – events and performances at Crewe Lyceum Theatre that were scheduled to take place before Sunday 26 April 2020 have been suspended. Some shows beyond this date may also be subject to suspension or rescheduling.
The Lyceum Theatre building and box office are temporarily closed.
Advice For Ticket Holders
We are working to reschedule as many of the affected performances as we can. Inevitably this will not be possible for all events - and some shows will not be rescheduled.
Performances where a decision has been made are listed below. We will be updating this list regularly – so please check back if an event for which you hold tickets is not yet included.
These procedures apply for all bookings made direct with the venue. If you booked through a third party agency (Ticketmaster, See Tickets) please contact them directly.
- That'll Be The Day rescheduled to 3rd & 4th November 2020
- Round The Horne rescheduled to 10th September 2020
- Anything For Love rescheduled to 16th September 2020
- Herman's Hermits rescheduled to 28th March 2021
- The Ballroom Boys rescheduled to 21st July 2020
- Phil Wang rescheduled to 19th September 2020
- Russell Watson to Friday 11th September 2020
- The Showman Circus Dining Experience rescheduled to Saturday 23rd January 2021
- Helen Forrester's By The Waters of Liverpool to Saturday 10 & Sunday 11 April 2021
- Milton Jones to Saturday 13 March 2021
- Theatre Choir to restart in Summer 2020
- Play Reading Club to restart in Summer 2020
Events that will not be rescheduled
- Dom Joly's Holiday Snaps - Sunday 5 April
- Home Sweet Home - Sunday 26 April
- Cheshire Schools Gotta Dance - Monday 6 - Tuesday 7 July 2020
- Singing Masterclass - Tuesday 31 March
Shows (including past events) not listed above remain under discussion. What should I do?
This list will be updated regularly. Please check back on this page for updated news on shows.
I want to help support Crewe Lyceum Theatre – how can I do that?
We’re facing real and very serious challenges. A number of customers have asked how they can help.
The best way to do this is by waiving your right to reimbursement. If you wish to do this you should complete the request form and choose the ‘donate my voucher’ option. No voucher will be issued to you and the money you have already paid will be donated to the Lyceum Theatre to help us through these challenging times.
The new dates for performances that have been rescheduled so far are listed above.
- If you are able to attend on the new date your original tickets will remain valid. You do not need to take any action.
- If you cannot attend on the new date – you should complete the request form as soon as possible and your booking will be reimbursed through a voucher system.
Your booking will be reimbursed through a voucher system. You need to complete the request form as soon as possible to claim your voucher. Our Box Office team will arrange for the voucher to be issued and it will be sent to you by email.
Vouchers will be for the full value of your booking (including any fees). They can be redeemed against a future show (online, by telephone and at the Box Office counter once the counter is reopened).
We are updating the list regularly as the status of shows is confirmed. Please check back. We will also aim to provide updates by email and through our social media channels.
I have a different enquiry – what should I do?
Please channel all other enquiries through the request form. This will help us to respond as soon as possible. Our team will review all forms received and we will be in touch as soon as we can.
You will appreciate the unprecedented nature of the current situation; and the volume of customer enquiries we are receiving at this time.
While our box office is temporarily closed to phone calls and visitors, we are only responding to queries submitted by the request form. These will be processed in the order they are received.
We are working hard to resolve things as quickly as we can.