Crewe Lyceum Young Ambassadors are our youth representatives for our theatre. They help us shape the theatre into an accessible place for young people, whilst benefitting from the experience and expertise of being a part of a busy working theatre.
The programme is aimed at local young people age 15-18, who have a genuine interest in pursuing a career in the arts industry. Young Ambassadors will benefit from experiences and guidance to help kick start them on their professional journeys. The programme runs over the course of an academic year from September to July, meeting on a weekly basis.
Our board of ambassadors will be selected through a process of application and interview. Interested applicants will be required to demonstrate how they will benefit from this experience and what they wish to bring to the role. We are looking to create a panel of diverse individuals to create a panel that suitably represents our local area.
• enthusiasm and a desire to learn new things
• commitment and dedication
• passionate about arts in the community
• able to commit to weekly term time sessions
• a team player
• Attending a local high school or college
• Already studying or choosing to study one of the following subjects into further education: drama, performing arts, English, art, music
• a genuine interest in pursuing careers in the arts sector in none performing roles
Applications for 2020/2021.
Those wishing to apply should complete the form below and send it to email@example.com. Deadline for applications is Sunday 24th May 2020.
Interviews will be scheduled for June based on candidate availability.
View the Lyceum Theatre's safeguarding policy information at a glance.